11 Things You Should Know Before Visiting Bali
1. Keep change of $35 for visa on arrival.
2. International driving license is required to drive around Bali.
3. Minimum 8 days are required to explore Bali.
4. Travel insurance is compulsory.
5. Useful local apps: Grab/ gojek for cabs and food delivery, klook for saving some money on entry tickets, pedullulingi app is like their cowin app.
6. Start early to avoid crowds: The tourists spots can get so crowded that it can take upto 2-3 hours just to click one picture.
7. Carry a poncho/ raincoat: As Bali is a tropical place, the rains here are unpredictable.
8. Bali belly: it’s a term used for upset stomach, which commonly happens in Bali.
9. No street lights in most of the places.
10. Veg food is easily available.
11. Carry mosquito repellent: you will need this so keep it handy.
Bali Romantic Honeymoon Packages For Indian Couples